Wednesday, December 29, 2004

mm just cleaned up the bedroom. thrs still the study room. bt too lazy to move..haha. sis and i had cheap deal at mos. sis and i cleaned up the bedrm togth jst nw. sis and i cant stand otelli edwards cos she sucks at dj-ing and florence lian shld jst fire her. sis and i look like twins to people who've jst met us. sis and i (and lots of other people) agree that steph looks like another sister of ours. sis and i are almost of the same height and weight. (shes taller and thus heavier but i'd like to believe im taller..) sis and i jst quarreled ystd. sis and i love each other now :) hahaha.

met up w pri sch clsmates ystd. haha. yes, unbelievable. but everyone looks the same to me! d'oh! reminiscing (sp?) the old old days..had a traumatising chinese teacher for 2 years (chan ah moy) she is every child's nightmare..all the poems she made us memorise..and her monterous Saliva Spits and mthd of throwing books on the flr whn we didnt do our ting xie corrections, washing the loo whn marilyn spilled the mo (ink) AND! whn she hollered at me and mde me sit at the tcher's table to complete my zhi shi bao for the first time i got so drowsy and fell aslp in her lesson (yea i only fell aslp in cls once in pri sch) are all etched in my mind..haha damn funny. watched kung fu hustle ; super lame, dont waste your money. ate at nydc ; mud pie ws damn good, pizza sucked. took neos ; wow! my face so bigg at the back!! (hpe you caught my sacarsm..)

aights. im off to bathe. feeling dirty. haha

chen heyy. yea me too :) take care, see ya around..love YOU!